Monday, May 6, 2013

Identity Crisis

I would like to spend a quick bit addressing those who have expressed concern with my "identifying" as a failure. In short, I don't see myself as a failure. I have appreciated the encouraging words but I assure you this blog is not intended to display post after post about how I'm a failure at college but rather as a sort of beacon to those making the journey through college. A beacon that screams, "HEY DON'T DO THESE THINGS THAT I DID!" A beacon that says, "Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. So please don't go there, don't do that, and certainly don't get the t-shirt!" For example, just like Dave Ramsey (please forgive my Dave infatuation) went bankrupt, changed his actions, started teaching people what and what not to do, and is now a huge success; I've gone "bankrupt" with classes, I'm changing my actions, I'm teaching people what and what not to do , and I will be a huge success. Now that my intentions are cleared up, I've resolved to change the blog's name from The College Failure to The College Beacon.

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment